Got stabbed

It is 2:34 A.M. My patient just stole the shot out of my hand I was supposed to give him, and stabbed me in the arm with it. Nope, that doesn't only happen in movies. So I am nice and anticoagulated now. Sweet, I love my job.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!! This is like my worst fear, but luckily it wasn't a used one! (I'm assuming you got lovenoxed?) Hope you're ok, scary! PS I emailed our address to the email we have for you guys, the gmail one. Miss you, merry christmas!!

Toshi's Tidbits said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!

Team Allen said...

haha gotta love the bored completely out of your mind going crazy hating life night shift posts. Im at that point at this very moment. 1154-long night ahead.

Kevin and Keeli said...

Im glad to see you survived this tragic incident with only minor injuries. You should work with me more often ya know. Except you're the queen of night shifts and I avoid them, so this isn't working, you need to change your ways... :)

Dan & Brooke said...

Wow! I have never imagined that happening! Good thing all the crazies are in UT! :)

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Wow my dear that sounds intense! I'm so sorry...I hope no more stabbings for a while:)

The Pruitt Fam said...

WOW that is NOT GOOD! At least it wasnt used!!! SCAREY! Hope your Christmas was good! Love ya

KC Photography said...

Oh my gosh...what a nightmare!

Danielle and Brian said...

seriously suz you crack me up!! The joys of being a nurse!