Dear Baby
We saw you yesterday. It was our second time greeting your cute little 2d self on the ultrasound screen. Your Dad and I have decided to TORTURE ourselves and wait one week to find out if you are a boy or girl! It.Is.Brutal. Absolutely killing me. I can't stop thinking and dreaming about it. It's going to make for the best Christmas ever though. Your Dad bets boy, and I am betting you are a little girlfriend for Lucy and a forever shopping partner for me :)Either way we are thrilled you are coming to us. I can't wait to hear you say mama for the first time. I can't want to touch your tiny baby hands, and kiss your perfect baby skin. Dress you in tiny clothes, and take pictures of every single thing you do. The newborn magic is calling to me, only five more months until you are here! I'm sure they will fly by. I hope you are as easy going in life, as you are in utero. Lucy was the drama queen from inception... requiring ultrasounds, and stress, lots of tears and tests. You, little one have treated me like a queen. A few bumpy days (or weeks) there in the first trimester but we are smooth sailing now. I love always having you with me. Your little kicks make me smile every time. I can't wait until you perfect your karate so your Dad can feel. I love sharing that with him. I mostly can't wait to watch you and Lucy be best little friends. The thought of you two growing up together is what calms me down when I feel like a CRAZY person for having you so close together!! We love you our little pirate (your ultrasound pictures had this freaky eye thing happening, and we sort of think you look like a pirate.. a cute pirate though, like from a Disney movie)Love you baby. XOXO-- MOM.