Valentines Party
My fabulous friend Aimee from http://www.theelephantofsurpriseblog.com/ was brave enough to throw a Valentines exchange for 17 kids. Which mostly means... she was brave enough to let the kids terrorize her house, so us Moms could get together, gossip and eat a terrific brunch. Those for population control would not take to kindly to our little group. We started dental school with 13 kids, and now (with pregnancies included) we are at 26 kids!! Its been a productful three years I'd say. Personally, I'm proud and amazed at what we've done. When we we were in Denver and telling the executives that we were pregnant with our second in dental school, they thought we were crazy. Some days I feel crazy.... then I think of two of my friends who are rocking out five kids in dental school, and I feel a little less pyschotic. :) Makes me laugh thinking about how people must have treated Todd and I's moms when they said they were having their eighth child. Brave mama's Mormons make :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment