Conference weekend is always my favorite. This one was especially great, and I am pleased as punch with myself because I did not fall asleep for a single talk. Not one! Not even for a part of one! Usually Richars G. Scott hits the airwaves ,and you'd think I was a narcoleptic. His voice puts me out anywhere and everytime. Not this time Richard G-boom- I heard and enjoyed every word. My post-conference spiritual high is going strong. Todd and I held FHE for the first time in maybe... Umm... Ever? tonight. Lucy singing "Child of Gog" and blessing "Ariel" in her prayers makes my heart happy every time. We have many goals and aspirations for ourselves and our little fam and I look forward to all the good things sure to come our way!
1 comment:
You are the absolute best and funniest. I love you,
Post a Comment