Nurse Suzy


I graduate from nursing school in 12 days... FINALLY. Yes, it has been amazing, crazy, fun, stressful, horrible, exciting and awesome. I will sincerely miss it. One of things I will miss is clinicals. It is kind of sick and twisted that I always wanted a really sick or really crazy patient, that way I could try new stuff or at least be entertained. Lucky for me I have had my fair share of both. I have listed the top ten most random things my patients have ever said to me. You guys are lucky you are allowed to laugh outloud. When I heard these things I had to respond professionally. Usually I would say something like "really" or "wow",but there was the occasional "ummmm are you being serious?" and yes there were a few innappropriate outbursts of laughter. You can understand why.


1"You just tie your husbands butt to the bed while he is sleeping, and take a frying pan to him and you beat his A. he'll never come after you again. I did it.
2"I want to lick your ears"
3"I have a magical body that if I wear a broken watch, my body will fix the watch"
4"My grandpa got his hand eaten off by a prehistoric dinosaur fish, his hand and the fish is in a museum in Alaska"
5"Save that urine, my wife puts it in bottles for canning."
6"I cut myself because cutting is my best friend."
7"My grandpa died of colonoscopy"
8 The most interesting allergies i've heard "condoms" and "marijuanna"
9"You are such a pretty nurse, can you date patients, well can you at least give me a bed bath?"
10"my mexican preacher taught me how to speak in tongues"

8 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

You crack me up! You are the perfect person for this job...and the cutest nurse ever. Can't wait until graduation day!

Fords said...

You are hilarious! I can't believe that I came across all of your blogs - pretty random, huh!? Anyway, our blog is private so if you want to check it out send me an email and I will send you an invite: elise.ford@nebo.edu

Elise and Tom Ford

JJ said...

Oh dear Suzy! I laughed so hard I... well...(that's what you get after 3 kids). Thank you for sharing! I'm passing this on to my too cute sister who also has some choice stories about clinicals.

Congratulations! You'll be the second cutest nurse out there (I have loyalty to my little sister, you know).

the Virgins said...

hahaha that is HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard when I read your blog..that is the most random things I have ever heard! You are probably the cutest nurse there is! I can't believe you are done..it seems like just yesterday you were doing a checkup on me in Portland lol fun times! Congrats! We miss you guys so much out here! That is fun that you got to go camping. I know it is SO crazy that Kim has a baby. I bet he is like the cutest thing ever! Just from the pics I can tell he is adorable. Its sad that I wont see him for another 2 months! So are you moving to Utah this fall because we might end up in rexburg. We are not for sure yet but its a maybe! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suzy! I'm jealous, still have a whole semester to go... Can't wait till you guys move down here!

Danielle and Brian said...

oh my word suz!! that is incredible! I should start making list of "Kids say the darndest thing in a peds off." wow I am seriously laughing so hard and I showed Bri and he was about to pee his pants! wow! Congrats on graduating! I cant believe that but you will do great! So happy that you updated..FINALLY!!

Lisa said...

I am laughing out loud. Thanks for the comic releif!

Melinda said...

Suz today is the big day! Congratulations! That's awesome, you are going to do amazing things. Wsy to go you little brainiac!