It's OVER! Thanks so much to everyone that came up. Next time I graduate from something #1 I'll wear more comfortable shoes cause you have to walk like 23 miles during the procession deal. #2 use more bobby pins on my ugly hat. #3 Request a better looking gown (the night before I called Rissa almost in tears because my gown dress thing was huge. Apparently its one size fits all people like me and people like Chris Farley. It was not flattering or cute). I was highly tempted to tie my nurses tassels around my waist and tighten that tent up, but resisted. and #4 I'll remember that people need tickets to get into graduation, who knew?
7 comments:
You made even the tent look hip (I will never forget that phone call by the way)...and thanks for letting me borrow it as well!
freakin congratulations Suzy! Thats so awesome! and as big as the tent is on everyone, you pulled it off great. You look beautiful.
Ha I always laugh out loud when I read your stuff....or actually even if you speak I do that. But you're funny I can't help it!
Congrats Suzy!!! You can make anything look fabulous, including that gown. Hope to see you guys soon, give us a call when you make it down here to Utah. And I don't have your email, but we put a blog up finally, clarkanderin.blogspot.com!
Congrats Suz! That is awesome that you are finally done..what a cute little nurse you are going to make.
Congrats, Suz! I totally relate with the tent gown. I was basically in tears the night before trying to explain to Curtis why it was such a big deal that I felt like a hippo in my gown. He kept saying, Ya but everyone else will be dressed like that too! He just didn't get it! Doesn't it feel weird to be done?
Suzy! Congrats on your wonderful accomplishment. I bet it is such a relief to be done... good luck on everything to come!
Post a Comment