Synopsis of New Years Eve
Verizon GPS navigator--- free for one month
20 minute drive to Ruth Chris Steakhouse- 66$ a plate; couldn't afford
Old Jail Steakhouse 15 miles down town----doesn't actually exist
robotic navigation lady leads us astray--- 30 minutes wasted
10 minutes backtracking to P.F Changs --- 2 hour waiting list
2 hours later settling for sizzler --- yummy
Supplying own martinellis drinks at dinner--- illegal
Waiter confessing to having 3 DUI's--- hilarious
pre-blogging on a reciept--- embarassing
waiting forever for trax---lame
downtown party- crazy
rewarding an ambitious 12 year old--kind of wierd
last dance of 2008 and first kiss of 2009- priceless
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great New Year! I love that you kissed the 12 year old. Only you. We wish you the best in 2009.
I love your lists. They make me laugh. Sounds like you had quite the send out for 2008 - here is to all the best in 2009.
Suze you are hilarious!I love your New Year Eve, we just went to a friends house and played games, yours sounds way more exciting. Your little 12 yar old friend will never be the same and Justin and Stetson will have new ideas for next year, I can't wait!
Hey, cool pic's.. I love the blurry lights and the one of you ringing in the new year. You are so pretty Suz
haha you are the best and I am so glad you kissed that 12 year old! Sounds like your New Years was good and i love your hair it is so long!
Suzy I just want to tell you that your blog is my favorite thing to read!!! You guys always have so much Fun!!!
Post a Comment