Yes, This is a couch on ski's. Yes, the skouch is being pulled downhill by a snowmachine at 40 mph. Yes, this is me screaming. Yes,there was a large thicket of tree's that forced you to bail off before the bottom. Yes, I'm wearing a one piece 80's snowsuit. Yes, this was more dangerous than a Jack Bauer anti-terrorist mission.Yes, Ashley got a concussion. Yes,I got a swollen ankle and tweaked knee. Yes, the couch chomped Wyatts legs almost completely off. Yes, Todd forgot to bail and incured the wrath of the trees. And yes, we are redneck.
"skouch" rides of death
Yes, This is a couch on ski's. Yes, the skouch is being pulled downhill by a snowmachine at 40 mph. Yes, this is me screaming. Yes,there was a large thicket of tree's that forced you to bail off before the bottom. Yes, I'm wearing a one piece 80's snowsuit. Yes, this was more dangerous than a Jack Bauer anti-terrorist mission.Yes, Ashley got a concussion. Yes,I got a swollen ankle and tweaked knee. Yes, the couch chomped Wyatts legs almost completely off. Yes, Todd forgot to bail and incured the wrath of the trees. And yes, we are redneck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
oh my gosh!! I am at work laughing my head off. They thought i was crazy and now my whole work knows who you are! That was the highlight of my day! I hope that you all heal perfectly! how fun!!
You guys are such a hoot 'n a holler! I guess you can always count on the Hollman's participating in some crazy made-up sport. I'm so glad I found your blog, now we can keep in touch because we sure miss hanging out with you guys. Call if you come up to visit.
IDIOTS!
haha you have no idea how hard i am laughing! My husband looked at your blog for the first time and was dying! ha now when i tell him stories about you i can refer you as that girl with her husband on the couch with skis! haha you are great
Suzy you guys make our crazy life with 9 rambunctious and noisy children look boring! Whose crazy idea was that anyway? Loks like something Barry and our boys would really enjoy though, hopefully we will see you guys this weekend!
I am in class right now and I almost could not stop my self from bursting out loud!!
Did you get this CRAZY idea from linc's sled recliner?
I love you two! hahaha
SUZ!! haha oh my gosh i love it.. you have not changed one bit from good ole highschool! how funny...do you guys live in rexburg?
yep suz the same one from high school.. ha your pretty smart! we're living in rexburg then we'll go sell for the summer then we'll pry and end up in utah by the fall!! do you love living in salt lake?
You guys are too funny! Every time I go out to your Mom's house Lincoln has some new DI find hooked up to skis. We think you guys are ready the next season of 24.
you guys are CRAZY! that looks so fun! haha i love this!
Oh my heck, I have heard stories but never witnessed it!! Nice work! That looks so fun!
OH MY>>>>>> Can you say "redneck" I love it....wish we could have been there to join you!
Crazy bones! Whats up? I love the skouch, thats just a genius idea!
Post a Comment