Farewell Appendix Song
Morphine, Percocet, Tordal, Tylenol
Ice bag, puke bin, vomit is on my hair again
Need to work, need to shave, need to try and stand up straight
T.V’s lame, all day long
When does Dancing With the Stars come on?
Good bye my appendix
You worthless tumor sack why’d you cause me so much pain
Just like my high school boyfriend
Worthless, full of crap causes so much pain.
Appendix you’re just like him
Useless just the cause of drama
Appendix you’re the luck one
At least you don’t’ got a crazy mamma.
My husband wanted to keep you in a jar
But the surgeon says that was going too far
He loves every part of me,
Even if it’s inflamed and infecting
That’s why I love him,
He sees me through allergic reactions
When my face is puffy and red
He still says he wants me in bed
This song is really naughty, ya its kinda bad
I’m sorry please forgive me I’m high on lortab
Good bye appendix
It was a good twenty one years
Farewell appendix,
You tried to kill me and drew a few tears.
Farewell appendix
So long and good bye
Farewell appendix, appendix, appendix
GOODBYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
You are so dang funny....I can't believe that you are such a good singer!
Hope you are feeling much better without that stupid appendix:)
That is probably the most hilarious thing that I've ever seen. I'm proud to call you my sister.
Wow! I'm impressed with the vocal abilities! Nicely done. Lortab works wonders, eh? I hope you're feeling better!
alright, why oh why have I never heard you sing before because your awesome even with a silly farewell appendix song!! You are so dang funny, that is awesome!! I hope you are a feeling so better oh and I LOVED the part about the high school boyfriend...haha and crazy moms! AWESOME!! xoxo
What a beautiful singer and quite the songwriter, too. Kelly and I got quite a chuckle from your creativity.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to get your appendix out. I hope the recovery is going well. It's pretty bad when a nurse has to go into the hospital. Apparently, they are pretty horrible patients (or so I'm told). That's what happens when you have a little too much insider information...the rest of us are just plain ignorant.
Suzy! Hi cute girl so I was looking and Melissa's blog and discovered yours (Isn't that the way it always works) but i love your blog its so cute! I miss you. how are you these days?
Ps: Im adding you to my blog, I just started so you have to be my friend..ok .. ok
That was truly AMAZING!!!
YOur singing was phenomenal!!!
the lyrics were so much fun!!!
please keep writing songs!
Love, Natasha, Katie, Marsha and Uday
You crack me up. CRACK - ME - UP. This is all I have to say.
Ok so since I am at work I can't listen to you sing, that will have to wait until I get home, but the words are very funny. I hope you are recovering well, high on Lortab seems to work for you! Hope to see you this weekend. How was that visit to the hospital, change your way as a nurse at all?
OH MY H_ _ _! That is so flipping funny!!!!!!!!! You are such a card!!! You should consider being a song writer for Wierd Al!!!! I seriously do hope you are feeling better!!! I hope you are coming to the shower. I feel bad you have been through all that! If you need a fill in Mom come down! I will take care of you!
Love ya~!
holy crap!!!!!!
you are a crazy woman.. and that's why I love ya!
p.s. the speakers are out on my computer so I will be expecting a live unplugged version at the next reunion...
or not! :{
Oh my gosh suz that is SO awesome! you are pretty good girl! Glad that you are feeling better now with it gone
suzy you are so hilarious! and why didn't i know you could sing!! Oh my gosh you are so funny, send me an email katsmeli@hotmail.com so I can invite you to our blog! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment