Valentines Day 2 was pretty awesome as well. I had parked my car at Todds school the night before so I got to drive with him to school and do the walk of shame to my car in his pajamas at 7:00 a.m. That's love. I hate mornings. We ate muffins and rehashed the 6 Valentine Days we have spent together. Our first Valentines Day is probably still my favorite. Instead of flowers Todd bought me sunflower seeds and a Guns and Roses CD, and puked all over me in my dads air plane. It was pretty epic. When school was over Todd drove 20 minutes to get me the worlds best sugar cookies, but they were all out... sad day. The best part of the day was singing him the song I wrote him. The song is mostly just silly stuff about why I love him and all that mushy jazz. I got part way through the song and started choking up so I couldn't sing, then Todd started to get teary eyed, then we both started laughing because we are so pathetic and sappy and after a few minutes of laughter and tears I was finally able to finish the song. It was a perfect moment. Todd loved the song and told me he listens to it at least five times a day on his cell phone. I love that kid.
|
VD 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i want a love story like yours. you two are so cute and so perfect for each other. i love you guys so much. :)
You can play!? What the? Awesomeness. Haha, and the sappy part was pretty funny, because i can relate. It's all good. Um, about the shopping down there...how's about you have Todd teach Kevin to love it too. So that I will love taking him....ha!
Looks like you kind of have your own little love story happening... looks like its off to a good start. I couldn't be more stoked for you!
Hows about Kevin teaches Todd to be a real man and not enjoy shopping so much!!! It would really help my budget.
Post a Comment