1 Month
2 Months
Dear Lucy-
Can you believe how you filled out in one month. Look at your cheeks! I love it. The second month with you was even more fun than the first. At seven weeks you started to smile with purpose, you knew you were smiling and it melted our hearts. I possibly spent two hours a day with my phone in your face just waiting for those precious moments when you would flash me a perfect little cheeser. We noticed you have a dimple on your right cheek, and you have this cute little wrinkle by your nose when you smile. We love it. Your grunting got replaced this month with cute coo's. You had quite the month, we went to Idaho three times last month and spent most of the time at the cabin. I tried my very hardest to keep you covered while we played in the sun, but your little face got a tiny bit red. Speaking of red... we are not quite sure but we think you have red hair. We call you our little ginger spice (you'll have to google spice girls when you read this, they were my favorite band when I was in fifth grade and I memorized their whole CD, and Kim and I would spend hours making up dances to their songs.. she always got to be baby spice, and I was Ginger spice). Finally at the end of the month your baby acne went away. (Don't freak out when your child gets this. Apparently it's normal, and apparently there is nothing you can do about. Save yourself time researching what to do about it, I already spent quite a bit of time doing that... just wait.) You still end up in our bed around 5:00 or 6:00. You are still a great sleeper going about five or six hours a night. At eight weeks you grew out of the newborn diapers and made it to size one. Around then you started having your first blow outs. Oh so fun. You especially love to have those at super awesome times... like when we are shopping. You have done that three times now. I hope that isn't your way of telling me you hate shopping, because I can't wait for the day when we walk around the mall together and doll you up. And I look forward to when you are older, you dolling me up. We've got the whole nursing thing down pretty good, now if I could only figure out how to do it when there are people around without having to stick my head under the blanket with you... usually I just bring a bottle along to avoid this. You are going to die when you see how many pictures I have taken of you this month. I blow peoples instagrams up with photos of you all day long. A little over the top? Definitely, but I'm over it who doesn't love at least 500 pictures of you per day?! You continue to make your dad and I the happiest people in the world and we feel so lucky to have such a good natured, adorable, happy, content baby to call our own. We love you our little Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Please stay this good and cute.Love Mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment