This little face brings me more joy than anything in the whole world. High points of the day: Coming home to the news that she slept 7.5 hours for Todd last night, walking in and watching her face light up when she sees me. Waking up with her crystal blue eyes just staring at me... I don't know how long she let me sleep while she was still awake, but I love her for it. The three naps she took today, and that moment where she tried to laugh and inhaled so hard she started coughing. The other high points--- today was not a grocery shopping day, I get a pass on basically doing anything because it was a recovery from work day, and Todd and I started another series that we are probably going to become obsessed with. A good day. Thank you babe and babes...I LOVE you.
