So long sweet summer
18 days. That is how many days of our summer we spent at our house. 18 days in three months. The thought of back blogging on a whole summers worth of excitement basically makes me want to tear my hair out. So, I've decided to skip it. 18 home days and probably 18,000 pictures later our summer has come to an end and I will just have to cherish all those lovely memories in my heart, and on my hard drive. I'm secretly excited to get back into a routine. I secretly can't wait to be bored because there is nothing to do. I'm excited to read peoples blogs again, and make Lucy bows and edit photos and blow dry my hair and do things that I never took time to do during our summer whirlwind of awesomeness. Anywhoo.. here is us moving forward. Last night we went camping up Big Cottonwood with eight or so couples from dental school and their kids. Lucy has been camping more in her 4 months of life, than I had in my first 22 years. As usual, it was a blast. Four of us couples stayed up until 3:30 laughing, telling stories and playing truth or dare. I love how funny everything gets the later it gets. Something about a camp fire just brings something out in people. We HEART camping.




