Sunday was a day I want to repeat over and over again. There wasn't any church due to the Brigham City temple dedication. We cuddled in bed till noon with Lucy then made dinner and headed up to Silver Lake. It was breath-takingly beautiful. We walked around the boardwalk holding hands and taking pictures every nine steps. We passed so many cute little families and we talked about how we can't wait to have a whole crew to take pictures of and to put into our perfect pearl Jeep Commander( our someday car). Right now our future feels as bright as the fall leaves. It feels amazing to be on our way to accomplishing our dreams, and it feels good to be adjusted and content with our new roles as parents. I know there will be bumps in the road and set backs and hard times. But, right now it's easy to pretend there won't be, and I'm okay with that.