
The Holman Hut has been established to prove that our marriage once existed, because if I keep lashing out irrationally over finals week and over zealous home teachers our marriage may be ending soon. Just kidding, Todd is really patient, I give it at least another year. Alright, so honestly it will be hard for me to write this like a journal instead of an APA format research paper because that is all I do now days, but I will try. However, if I were to give this blog a thesis it might go something like; this intent of this blog is to prove the insanity and happiness of Todd Mark Holman and Suzanne Sutton Holman, using photographic evidence and factual textual content as written by fore said names. So now to prove my thesis, we begin!
2 comments:
You two are amazing.
Oh hi, this is Andrew, katrina showed me your blog. Its cool.
I was wondering if you wanted to exchange emails. I wanted to email you two about something.
my email is androidwilsonx@aol.com
thanks
Post a Comment