Tribute to Quesadilla's


To: tortillas and cheese, our favorite snack,
As finals week comes, you always have our back,
You go great with salsa and sour cream,
It's like having four guys, you complete our team.
You are always a guest at our lunch and dinner table
Tell your maker Tia Rosa, we picked her from the label
You are our main source of Dairy product,
That month we went without you, really sucked.
So thanks for all you do,
Never leave us without you.
We would suffer from malnutrition,
For Quesadillas, YOU are our religion

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Next time I have to write an essay on the most important invention of the 20th century (because now that I am done with school I have a lot of reasons to write pesky essays) my topic will be the Quesadilla maker. My kids have roughly 5 quesadilla's a week.

Annalee Taylor said...

...these are my fav as well...have you tried Purto Viarta's (sp?)....AMAZING! I dream of them!

Lisa said...

Suzy I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! Kiersty and I are with you on the Quesadilla thing. I don't believe we've eaten anything else for lunch since the introduction of the Quesadilla maker to our kitchen.

Danielle and Brian said...

Suzy...I have found your blog!! Im so happy! How have you been? Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Kim & Jesse said...

only suzy would blog about quesadillas. That is why I love you. Blogging? since when do we blog? How do we blog? what do we blog about? aaahhh... it stresses me out! Soon enough I will be one of those cool bloggers that has a cute kid to put on my blog. You need to get working on that ASAP.
Love you!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

You're the best. This is hilarious!