Teaching Todd a Lesson



Last week Todd made the big mistake of bringing up my ninth grade head cheerleader campaign to. Those of you who don't know the story, it involves a horrible skit about grey poupon and skaters chanting inappropriate things as I gave my acceptance speech. If you don't know what the posters my mom and I made said, you definitely need to call for the whole story. So, for making me relive the embarrassment and horror of my campaigning days, I have decided to post one of Todd's senior pictures. Ha, feel free to laugh at his bleached hair, skinny frame and yes, that is a necklace with matching bracelet. To you babe, I'm sorry your actions forced me to post the pic. In the future stay away from the campaign topic and you will not suffer any consequences.- still love you though!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I can't tell you how excited I am about this blog. I was laughing so hard at your first posts! And this picture of Todd was worth making the blog for. Todd, you were so hard core.

Nicole Arnold said...

You don't know me, but Todd does! This picture cracks me up . . . brings back too many memories! Tell Todd the Arnold clan says hi!