So, I ruined the blog. Don't ask why the font it so small and all over the place, I don't know and can't fix it. My bad... So these are pictures from my graduation party and my graduation week. Featuring: the future of the Madison Bobcat cheerleading team, Gracie and Halle(--I'm sure their dads are just thrilled to think of that). My Godson Peyton and amazing BF Kim. My stunt devil husband Todd jumping off bridges and grilling in his sexy harness. The climbing wall race, and of course me in all my graduatedness. Summer Rocks.
6 comments:
Look at that cute bootie girl! That harness looks good on you.:)
I found your blog through Hilary's. We sure missed you at the reunion this year! It was so fun to see some of your siblings.
I was just tearing up when I saw those pics of your graduation! Congrats Nurse Suzy! You know your Aunt Pat is smiling down and giggling at all the pee buckets you get to empty. Love you!
You are so beautiful!!! We are really going to miss you guys!! I"m so glad for blogs so that we can keep up with eachother! Good luck and be safe this summer.
P.S. harp players have a free ticket to the celestial kingdom
Hey you crazy kids! It was fun to hang with ya at the wedding last weekend. You two are such a cute couple. Lets keep in touch when you go to Utah. Our blog is butchandbritt.blogspot.com
Suz, love the pics. See you soon.
You guys are so cute together! Congratulations on Graduating! We still need to go golfing sometime.
K so that picture of us.. well I look like 1,000 pounds. I am totally doing a double chin pose... Sweet! oh how I miss you. Call me
Post a Comment