Exciting news! Todd and I are buying a house! Our offer went through, and by the end of the month Todd and I should be all moved in. The town home is in North Salt Lake in a quiet little community pretty close to work and school. Its perfect for us just a 3 bedroom 3 bath and we are stoked. However, there are one thing that I am struggling with about it... Creepola major, a guy died in it. I'm nervous how the spirit of the dead old guy is going to affect Todd's nocturnal tourrette syndrome. There is a small possibility that Todd could somehow channel dead guys spirit while sleeping. Ya, it's possible, I read about it abnormalsleepingbehaviors.com. So, I'll let you know.
Exciting!
Exciting news! Todd and I are buying a house! Our offer went through, and by the end of the month Todd and I should be all moved in. The town home is in North Salt Lake in a quiet little community pretty close to work and school. Its perfect for us just a 3 bedroom 3 bath and we are stoked. However, there are one thing that I am struggling with about it... Creepola major, a guy died in it. I'm nervous how the spirit of the dead old guy is going to affect Todd's nocturnal tourrette syndrome. There is a small possibility that Todd could somehow channel dead guys spirit while sleeping. Ya, it's possible, I read about it abnormalsleepingbehaviors.com. So, I'll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so cool you're buying a house! Congrats! I love how you say it's "just" a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom haha. I would kill for a second bathroom haha. Your house looks way cute! Good luck with the dead guy!
How awesome for you both! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see it (hint, hint). You will make it a beautiful home.
yay suzy that's so exciting!! We're thinkin about moving to utah after we get home from the summer.. that is such a cute litte house.. Good luck with that dead guy haha oh ya and i think i have that exact same purse!!
Congrats on the house. Hope your hubby doesn't see dead people. Although it would certainly make interesting reading for the rest of us.
SUZY that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!
post pictures of the inside please!!
Love and miss you both!
Congrats! By the way "just 3 bed 3 bath"? Did you know we live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath with 11 of us? Man a 3rd bathroom would be awesome! J/K I am super excited for you guys - your first home! Can't wait to come and see it!
i love your new house! how exciting. i don't know what colors you should paint but someone told me that they go to ace hardware and they have magazines there with the paint they have in magazines so you can see what it looks like &then if you take it to wal-mart they will match the paint exactly. my 2 cents. anyways- miss you! you are cute as ever. we're blog friends now so you better add me on your list.
ah ha ha ha thats hilarious. id be creeped to. but its so cute! congrats! love your blog!
Post a Comment