Island Park






A few times this month Todd and I have been lucky to go to Island Park with my family. It's amazing up there, and it's fun to let our redneck roots shine through. Even though Todd may have contracted giardia by accidentally inhaling stagnant fecal swamp water, and I may face may never look the same because of the multiple mosquito bites-we had a blast.

3 comments:

Karin said...

What in the world were you doing up at 4AM? It looks like you all had a great time in Island Park. We were camping this weekend in the rain and got into some pretty serious mud ourselves. Those 4-wheelers can be a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love that despite the mud, mosquitoes and 4 wheeling, you still have those fabulous earrings on. All I can say is Suzy, you're hot. ;)

karen said...

so...when I left the wedding I was feeling a tad bit of sorrow... it was not the harp playing, or the bride and groom. It was seeing your sweet mom, who looks so much like Pat, and seeing you, but knowing that I never get to see you.(huh?)So I went on a 2 hour sorrow walk, but that didn't help. Then I came home and got on your blog and laughed my head off. Expecially liked the couch episode, and the guitar song. From now on when I feel sad I am going to hook up with your blog. YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!