


Kim, Kimberlee, Kimberlee Joy, Kimberlee Dawn, Kizerz, Kimmy, Kimmy Gibbler, KF,Kim Bop,... All names for my best friend who turns 24 today. Kim and I have been best friends plus or minus a few months here and there for thirteen crazy years of our lives. We know each other like the backs of our hands. I talk to her mostly every day. We've spent thousands of hours driving or sleeping in cars, having deep talks, laughing till we cried, actually crying,figuring out our lives our hopes,fears and our dreams. She is one of the first people I call when something really bad or really good happens. She can turn my mood from bad to good in an instant. She knows exactly what will make me laugh. She never takes herself or basically anything seriously, she is always positive and happy, she makes everyone feel comfortable, she makes me feel like I'm a comedian because she laughs at everything I say, next to Todd she is the most humble person I know, she is so forgiving and so unconditionally loving. She is one of those people that would do anything for anyone, and she puts everyone else first. She is my favorite person to be around (minus todd obviously). I love that she has no idea that she is any of these things. I know this sounds like a love letter, but I do love her with all of my heart. Through my whole life I've felt so proud to be her best friend. All through school I loved being the best friend of the most popular most pretty girl in the school. Right now she is reading this and laughing out loud, but it is totally true she was. I wanted to be exactly like her. I wanted her hair cut, her silver jacket that she wore like everyday in middle school, I wanted her handwriting, I wanted her make-up. I idolized her and still do to this day. Our friendship started making spice girl music video's in my parents gym in middle school. We were SuzyKim in high school..One word. We were inseperable, where one went the other followed. We lived together in college and found out who we were. And now here we are thirteen years later. Her trials are my trials, her triumphs are my triumphs, we lean on eachother so much. I love her more than there are even words to say. Kim, I am who I am because of you. You bring so much into my life, and I am unbelieveably grateful that you are my best friend. I know that a friendship like ours is very rare. Happy 24th birthday chica. I wonder what is in store for us this year...?
1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Made me cry. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment