Primary


Our 9 year old primary kids are the funniest. We LOVE teaching primary. I think I might refuse to ever be released. Yesterday we taught about building our lives on the Rock of the gospel. When we talked about what temptations that they are faced with here were some of the comments "Murder","kidnapping", "killing turtles" and "reading when you aren't supposed to in class"... WoW these kids have some tough challenges to deal with. We told them if they all brought their scriptures three weeks in a row we would have a cake with whatever they wanted on it. So in the closing prayer a little girl named Mckenzie said "bless that we can all bring our scriptures so that we can get a cake and ice cream with something on it." I literally had to bite my thumb as hard as I could not to laugh, and at one point in the prayer I still snickered a little bit. This is the second time this week I have left a church event with bleeding thumbs from biting so hard. I may or may not have had a little laughing incident at the temple the other day.


This picture is of my darling little niece Halle.

1 comment:

JJ said...

I love it! I so wish you lived in our ward and we'd call you into Primary. You are the kind of priceless teachers that every child needs.