This was such a fun and exciting week. I can’t even explain how awesome it felt for Todd to start Dental School. It is crazy when everything you hope and pray for so long comes true. A HUGE milestone in our lives. We are stoked for the adventures school is going to bring. Kind of like this one in the pictures…Todd came home the first day from school and I quizzed him about every single thing that happened and everyone he met. One of the first people he told me about was Keith. The school had a little barbeque for the students and their plus ones and one of the first couples we met was Keith and his wife Holly. I fell in LOVE with them from the first 10 seconds of our conversation. Holly has this infectious laugh and Keith seems just like an Idaho boy from home. They were for sure among my faves. There were tons of cool couples at the BBQ. We just couldn’t believe how alike we all were. Todd spent most of the time throwing the football around with his new buddies while I went from wife to wife chatting it up. It was such a fun night! I loved every single person I met. We can’t wait to hang out with everyone again. Later in the week Keith and Holly invited us to go out on their boat with them on Saturday. I don’t know if it’s the fact that Keith does back flips and all sorts of other crazy tricks on the wakeboard or that they have the cutest kids ever, or that they are magazine worthy beautiful people, but we idolize them now. What a fun start to all this. I can not wait to see what friendships and memories the next four years will bring, hopefully many more barbeques and boat trips :)!
1 comment:
wait wait... where is he going to dental school!! DETAILS!! Congrats! It will seriously fly by!
Post a Comment