Blackfoot Fair

fair1fiar9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor deprived Todd had never been to the Blackfoot fair in his whole life! I usually frequented the fair at least twice when it came to town. Once with the fam, and usually once with the flavor of the month. I love everything about it, the smells, the trashy people, the animals, the food, the rides and even the 4H building that houses thousands of Idaho History projects, homemade clothes and recipes from small 4H clubs in the area. (I was a proud 4Her for many years thanks to my rockstar mom who was always the leader.)

fair4fair2

We met my parents there on our way home to Idaho and had a great time. Shockingly, Todd was nowhere near as stoked about the fair as I was, but enjoyed himself and was a good sport about letting me take 1000 pictures of the Ferris wheel and even let me get a caricature drawn of us. It was a great start to another fun trip to Idaho.

1 comment:

aly said...

Remember when we went to the fair together and got old-time photos taken but my mom wouldn't let us dress as bar whores so we looked like 10 year old pioneer children in the photo? Awesome.