Last weekend was the annual Sutton “Boys Trip.” Todd told me he looks forward to this trip more than Christmas. My mom went along with them this year, so she is the photographer of these great pictures. The boys golf 18 holes a day and watch the first BYU game of the year. Basically they all come down here to golf, eat at fabulous places, watch football and laugh until their stomachs hurt. My favorite story was ordaining Lincoln an Elder. They did it at midnight on Friday. All of their shirts were wrinkled, they were barefoot, and Todd stuffed a red wash cloth down his shirt to look like a tie--- not your typical ordination. So funny. I also liked the grocery store story and the teeny bed they made for Todd. I would loved to have been a fly on the wall for this whole trip, these boys together are Comedy Central times 10. I am so grateful that my brothers are all so tight with Todd. He is just one of the gang and loves every second spent with my fam. I’d say a very successful Boys trip 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment