The Big Kahuna


Don't swear, don't swear, don't swear. Thats all I was thinking in this picture. We floated the Hoback on Saturday in Todd's dads new raft. It was so fun. I was supposed to be holding a paddle and helping row, but we hit the "Big Kahuna" which is the biggest rapid on the Hoback and I just couldn't keep my mouth clean and row and scream at the same time. So needless to say my paddle is tucked under Todd.

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Who knew that you were professional rafters...that second picture of your face cracks me up!

Ashley Sullenger said...

I just had to comment! haha Those two pics are hilarious!! Especially the second one! I bet it was a lot of fun! That's something I've never done! I've definitely gotta try it!

Kevin and Keeli said...

Hey! How are you two? Ya the break is going SO good. and yes im glad to be back home. i got lonely pretty fast with kevin gone all day selling. Have you take the NCLEX yet?

Dan & Brooke said...

Hey will you send me those pictures or educate me how to get them. I wanted a couple of them for Dan. Sad you guys are taking off to Utah...not that we saw ya much here, but now what! Anyway. We love you guys and hope all goes well.