Suzy - this is your cousin Chelsi! How fun to find your blog and see a bit more of your personality. You have grown up so much since our Teribithia days. We are happy to hear you and Todd are doing so well. And so excited for you to be at the HCI in SLC. You go girl. It is amazing there. Let's keep in touch...aside from grandma's newsletters. Feel free to look Trev and I up at our blog or next time you are in St. George
Hey so how is Utah, ya tard? I updated my blog just for you, but its nothing exciting because I'm just not as exciting as you are, water births, phelps sperm, tortilla makers...I just can't top that crap.
7 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! Busting out laughing!!!
:-) I'm going to have to share that one. Once again, you make me laugh!
Are you saying what I think you're saying?!!!
I totally show everyone this I love it!
Ok so since we don't have any TV stations it took Barry and I a while to catch on, we get now, very funny!!
Suzy - this is your cousin Chelsi! How fun to find your blog and see a bit more of your personality. You have grown up so much since our Teribithia days. We are happy to hear you and Todd are doing so well. And so excited for you to be at the HCI in SLC. You go girl. It is amazing there. Let's keep in touch...aside from grandma's newsletters. Feel free to look Trev and I up at our blog or next time you are in St. George
Hey so how is Utah, ya tard? I updated my blog just for you, but its nothing exciting because I'm just not as exciting as you are, water births, phelps sperm, tortilla makers...I just can't top that crap.
Post a Comment