Come Get Me Skinheads



So, someone once told me that skinheads keep a list. The list contains the names of Mormons in their towns, so that if anything ever happens they can go skin their heads and take all of their food storage, or something. So I would like to announce that I am proudly adding my name to the Skinheads list--come get me. I am happily able to be on the list thanks to my amazing mother-in-law and canning lessons from my mom. P.s the picture where Todd and I are all teenyboppered up is two days before he left on his mission, four years ago. He was even using me as his slave to get his work done back then.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I have never seen a swimming pool full of corn. Way to go! I am totally jealous. I will follow the skinheads to your house. Looks great.

Lisa said...

Wow! Nice work. I'm going to have to come to your house for canning lessons.

Brittanie said...

You too are my favorite seriously. I love all the adventures you guys go on. Hope everything is going good in Utah. Hope to see sooner than later. Britt

JENNY said...

oh my gosh Suz! you make me laugh so hard. I need you around more...you are so cute and funny. seriously...skinheads? LOL and the phelps sperm was classic.