It's gr8 to be 8

Theme night Thursday was skipped because of work, but it turned about to be great night anyway. I would tribute our night to my favorite book when I was little "It's great to be eight" It started with a dinner of tortillas and cheese, ramen noodles, fruit snacks and capri suns. And then ended in a water fight, which then led to surfing on the kitchen floor. Ya, we are losers, but its great to be eight.


4 comments:

Chelsi said...

I love the whole concept of theme night Tuhrsdays. I am gonna make us do it. I do not think I am as creative as you though...how do you pick the themes and come up with so many new ones? Who gets to pick the theme? You should make a post explaining how this works to old married people like me...it sounds like a jazzier - and way more fun and random - version of date night.

Karin said...

You guys truly are awesome and my inspiration for marriage. You should teach a class or hold a get-away to teach people how to keep the fun alive in a marriage. I still say you guys are the perfect couple.
Guess what, by the way, I got a job!!!!

Toshi's Tidbits said...

OK have i told you how much I love you two in the past 5 minutes? well, maybe not 5 minutes, but you get my drift. I love you two!!! ok i know it is a little, little girishl, but I so want to be like you two when I grow up and get married! haha But it is the truth. But first I should probably have to have a few suzy and todd lessons on how to act like the two of you.
I love you two!

Melinda said...

That looks so fun! You guys always have the best ideas! I'm impressed with your surfing skills! I'd have to give Suzy a 7 for style and Todd an 8 for speed. Next time we get together, can we do this?