Christmas Caroling
I bought stockings for all the patients at work and stuffed them with all sorts of goodies like booties and candy and an orange and someone made pillow cases, and someone else made beanies. I wrapped them each up a puzzle. They turned our perfect and tonight we delivered them to each room and sang christmas carols in their rooms. There were many tears shed by the patients and many thank you's from them. It was a sweet day. Todd only has five more days of finals! He didn't have to take his physics final yesterday. He went to take it and the teacher called out his name and told him to meet him in his office. Todd thought he was in trouble or something. But it turned out he has the high score in the class and the patient says he could get an F on the test and still have an A so he said he didn't have to take it. How cool is that? I'm so proud to be married to such a smart boy. Who knew he was a genius? I scored much bigger with him than I even originally thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Suzy, Thanks for inviting me to share you life through your blog. It makes me laugh and cry. I am so grateful for the wonderful woman you are, and how compassionate, and caring. I am soooo glad you love your husband so mcuh, and that even though life around you is sad, you can remember to be happy. thanks for the Christmas memories. I love you, MOM
Way to go Todd!!!
Post a Comment