Patience
Todd and I have had a year of lessons in patience, and I still feel like I am in the beginner class. It has been a frustrated anxiety ridden year with many decisions, a lot of waiting, praying, crying, struggling, alot of peaceful times, then times of doubt and worry. I'm exhausted even writing all of those words. And the lesson still continues. This dental school thing is consuming my thoughts. Todd has two interviews this week, and I am having a hard time being calm about them. One of the interviews is at USN, Todd and I will both be crushed if we do not get in there. It is putting so much pressure on him and I. I'm freaking out. It's so out of my control. I know that we will go where we are supposed to when we are supposed to but it sure is going to suck if it isn't to USN next year. I've felt so at peace at times during the last year and I keep trying to remember that. But unfortunately I'm struggling to make tonight a peaceful night. It is a night of worry and fear. I know that even if it might be hard to accept everything will work out how it is supposed to and This.will.end....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see where you end up...because you WILL end up somewhere...and Todd WILL be a dentist.
But can't that place be Massachusetts?
Good luck. I can't wait till TOdd is a Dentist. I wish it was now. Kyler's permanent teeth are growing in behind his baby teeth, and none of his baby teeth are loose. Oh Blast!
Good luck with the waiting and anxiety. I know that feeling very well. I also know it all works out.
I love you...Hilary
Write some more. I just found out about this and read every post. Loved it!
Post a Comment