Surprise
It was hard being away from Todd while I was in New York. He always sounded exhausted when I talked to him on the phone I just thought he was at home sleeping his life away. I found out why the exhaustion when I got home. He picked us up from the airport and had paint all over his clothes and sawdust in his hair...I wondered what was going on. I came home to the most wonderful surpise ever. Todd had basically completely redone our kitchen!!! It was something we had talked about doing sincewe moved in, redoing the cabinents and installing better lighting but I didn't imagine it happenign int eh near future. Todd spent the whole five days I was gone installing canned lights all over our kitchen, picking out and installing pendant lights above the island, taking our cabinents to get redone, painting the backsplash and deep cleaning everything. WHO DOES THIS????? Seriously, apparently my friends knew the whole time he was at home working on it. They were good secret keepers. When I walked into the kitchen I screamed and squealed for like 13 minutes straight. Todd said he couldn't sleep the night before he was so excited for when I saw it. AHHH.. the cutest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I am totally impressed with that husband of yours. Seriously, who does this? And now--for the reveal...where are the pictures???!
Post a Comment