Current Obsessions
Todd has all of his little obsessions, but together we have a few obsessions too. I thought it would be fun to document what we are obsessed with from time to time. Right now our obsessions are... Jimmer Fredette, puzzles, bejeweled on our itouches (last weekend we couldn't think of much to do so we sat on our bed and had a bejewled tournament for a few hours) our new Nook, Mumford and Sons music, secondhand seronade, bountiful baskets, making it to friday nights consumes many of our thoughts, Greys anatomy of course,Glee, In and Out, we are trying not to go grocery shopping all of February, I'm obsessed with the bachelor, working overtime for our trip, our humidifier, our new kitchen cabinents, todd is obsessed with can lights and wants one every 2 square inches, and we are now really into goat cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the most random list ever. My favorites are overtime for our trip (even though I think it probably stinks for you..)and goat cheese???
Post a Comment