Lortab Lollapalooza.

Woke up at 4:00 pm and needed some tylenol. Went into the bathroom poured out two kind of big white pills into my hand and took them. I remember thinking hmm those are big tylenols. About an hour later I was telling Todd that I felt really good for just waking up, and that I felt kind of "Light" a half hour later I told todd I felt really shaky and nauseated and very ummm high. Todd then reminded me that I had put a few lortab in the tylenol bottle, just in case we ever needed anything stronger we would have it while we were out and about. I then went and looked at the pills and WHOOPS I took two lortab! I have never taken two lortab at a time in my life! I felt terrible and very sleepy and the problem was I had to be to work in an hour! Luckily, a nurse got called off and I just called and asked if he wanted to work the first four hours of my shift until i slept my high off. He said he glady would. And now here I sit at work at 3:00 AM still slightly buzzed. LESSON LEARNED. LORTAB IN TYLENOL BOTTLE = BAD IDEA.

3 comments:

Jill Sutton said...

I hope non of your patients read about your mistake. They may be a little nervous to take any pills you offer them. Whoops!!!!

RACHAEL said...

you are so cute. and funny. that would happen to you. do you work the night shift? me too. miss you GIRRRRRL.

Unknown said...

Suzy. That is so not nurse-like of you. Hope things are going well!