Unprivitization
So one day I just up and made my blog private, which in retrospect was rude, because it made people feel like I just didn't invite them. I only invited my sisters and my mom. I used my blog as a journal and a place to brag shamelessly about Todd and express how obsessed I am with the amazing life we have together. I also filled it full of some deep feelings and talked about some of the trials I go through. I loved being able to write all of my thoughts down and to share what was going on in my life with my dearest friends. It then dawned on me that people that read my blog are probably people that have been dear friends to me at one point in my life or another. Friends dont' judge, they just love you. I deal with alot of death and know that relationships are the most important things we have. So in reading my blog you develop a relationship with me and I am grateful that you are getting to know me on a deeper level than just knowing what we did this weekend. So, after much thought I have decided to unprivitize my blog (not a word?), at least for a little while, then may properly go private. With a little disclaimer... It most likely at times will make you want to puke. I am a mushy, lovey dovey person and I think Todd hung the moon, he is my whole world and I will constantly be talking about how in love with us I am. Don't say I didn't warn you...I am going to write on here as if it is my journal. There are always ups and downs and if I want to I will write about them. So it mostly will be just words not pictures. I still have another blog for my sisters and mom to read when I have stuff to private or to annoyingly braggy for the whole world to read. So this is part of my life, and to most people who read it; You are part of my life and I love you...Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad that you welcomed us/me back in. I am excited to hear the mushy gushy, sad and mostly the truth. I do have a blog just for my Mom and Sisters, because somethings are to personal, but i do agree that this is our journal and our life and people are choosing to take a look at it so I like your "here ya go, have it all" attitude. you go girl!! you inspire me.
I know we havent talked since high school and even then I was only around a few months but I have loved your blog! I just spent an hour reading back all the posts from when you were private. Welcome back!! You guys are just amazing and I LOVE that you love each other so much :)
hmm so glad you have unprivitizzed. I looked back a few posts while my hub is rudely taking up our whole Sunday night on the phone with his fam. I love your nursing posts, I understand them so well and sometimes I love that other people my age have this love/depressing relationship with their job as a nurse. I wouldn't have it any other way..I'm sure you are a wonderful nurse! Thanks for sharing!
I am glad to be back in "the list"!!! too - I have missed reading your blog and getting an update on your life since we don't see you very often. I have a private blog too that I actually don't really invite anyone too - I have been surprised how much better I am at journaling online. And since it is private I can say how I feel about life. Glad to know you are in love with your marriage- that is a good thing! I still need that soup recipe! It was super tasty!
Post a Comment