Roadtrip Countdown


We cannot wait to leave on our MONTH long road trip across the country! Every second that Todd isn't studying for finals and I am not working we are busily preparing for our big adventure. We are going to live out of our car for a month like hippies. Showering at truck stops, eating at amazing places, and just exploring the US of A. Rad, right? We have made a custom matress, a custom curtain system, and a sweet clothes hanging device for the big trip. I have spent hundreds of hours planning outfits for everyday, writing out itineraries and mapping out cool places to see. It is very likely that we end up going crazy from driving too long, get blood clots in our legs and can't stand eachother after a month of driving, but I CAN'T WAIT!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Only YOU could make this sound like never-ending fun. If you are driving through Colorado and get sick of showering at truck stops, let me know. My mother would love you and Todd.

the Virgins said...

How fun! Where are guys going? That will be so nice to get a break from school and work..HAVE FUN!! We miss you guys! You need to come down to pleasant grove so we can hang out..maybe I will make you dinner and we can play hot potato?? lol

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

WHAT!! Suz we are coming to, that sounds seriously SO awesome! can't wait to see what adventures you have in store... (this is roz by the way)

Powell's Place said...

Feel free to stop on by if you're in the Detroit area. I'll let you shower, wash your clothes, and sleep in a real bed haha. Have fun. And seriously, if you want a place to stay just let me know.

Toshi's Tidbits said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Have so much fun!! and let us know if you come our way on your grand adventure!!