


Today was a pretty low key day, because it was Sunday. We fulfilled one of Todds dreams of going to a Braves game at Turner Field. The game was won by a homer in the eighth inning. So sweet. We logged five hours of drive time today. I felt so content and happy just laying on Todds lap watching the trees of Carolina pass out the windows. It was a peaceful perfect day. Kind of lame paying four dollars a gallon for gas, but what do ya do. We cracked up at some of the people of Atlanta... some were soo ghetto. We've never seen more gold teeth, or dreads with bandannas in our lives, alot different than the street of Salt Lake. We are getting quick at packing and unpacking our little toaster R.V. I'm sure by day 28 we'll have it down to no time flat. Now it's time to watch a little modern family and settle in. Goodnight from North Carolina. Tomorrow we hit D.C!
3 comments:
haha! Ahhh Atlanta....we lived there our first summer after we got married for summer sales and absolutely loved it! It is so great and soo different! We went to many Braves games, they are now one of our favorites. I thought their stadium was a classic.
LOL your posts always make me laugh. I just have to say that You guys are one of the cutest couples ever! You are always doing such fun and random things and I love it. I love all your pictures, you are gorgeous girl!
you guys are so awesome. I told Brian about this and he got all excited and said LETS DO IT... that'd be so sssweett!! I had to remind him that Im pregnant and he has no time with school. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! If you come through Richmond for any reason... call and come on by... you can shower! ;)
Post a Comment