Todd and Suzy Road Trip Song
A few months ago we had this crazy idea,To take a road trip for 8 percent of the year,We packed up our car and slept at truck stops
That freaked us out, so then we moved to hotel parking lots (we even slept at a hospital)Are you technically homeless if you are living in your SUV Don't mock the silk curtains ya we know we look creepy
6200 miles to go, 28 more days on the road.
Oh how I wish this would never end, paid vacation you are my best friend. (thank you BMT)
If the GPS says six plan for an hour after, if your husband has a mouse size bladder, jk babe I would never insult your bladder like that. Specially when this trip has made me so fat. I've gained so much weight that it isn't even funny, when I get home I'm going on that wierd diet with cayenne pepper, lemon juice and honey. ya
3200 miles to go, 16 more days on the road. oh I wish this would never end. Does this really have to end?
We'd like to give a shout out to stuff that was really cool, like parking and tolls and that cop in D.C what a tool, and while we're giving props we've got to thank mother nature, for making it rain everyday on our adventure, But its okay I'm not bitter oh no, it's just lucky I look so cute in a poncho.
1400 miles to go, 6 more days on the road. Oh I wish this would never end, but we're runnin out of money so I guess it has to end. Bummer
Drivin in the rain and feeling so free, just me and him not a single worry. Ball parks and diners, and my feet up on the dash, blink 182 crackers and layin on his lap, ya, waffle house breaking camp and even lame kansas, these are a few things that we are going to miss.
325 miles to go, 1 more day on the road, oh how I wish this would never end, this sure feels alot like Heaven.
Public restrooms
Creepy homeless dudes
Obese Americans, lots of African Americans,
Now our road trip has to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have more talent in your little finger than most of us have completely. Loved it. Lots of obese americans?
Post a Comment