I am convinced that I grew up in the most beautiful place on earth. Most Sundays in the summer and fall around sunset you will find my family walking around what we call “the circle'.” This is a little road that winds through trees and fields and around the river where we live. The boys are always throwing a football back and forth and my parents are always holding hands. I have so many great memories of skipping rocks, racing my brothers or riding on their backs. On one of the trails Hilary and Dan have their initials carved into a tree and on another trail there is a spot where Todd and I spent an hour or two kissing in the woods while we were dating. I LoVe and miss everything about our Sunday walks. Last week was especially awesome because lots of my brothers and sisters were there so we had quite the crew. The weather was perfect and the sunset was beautiful. I hope so much that wherever Todd and I settle down there is a place like this to go with our little family.
1 comment:
Suzy..I love your family!!! I love this about them! Cant wait to see you all at the reunion!!!! Please tell me you are going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment