We are holed up here at the cabin for a week while Todd studies for boards, and Lucy and I work on our tans. Okay... just me, I'm not a child abuser.The weather has been beautiful and during the week the lake is quiet. We have been loving every second of our stay up here and are feeling depressed that it has to end. But, we are excited because next time we come up here we are bringing six of our favorite couples with us. I'm counting the days until then.Boards, Boats, Babes
We are holed up here at the cabin for a week while Todd studies for boards, and Lucy and I work on our tans. Okay... just me, I'm not a child abuser.The weather has been beautiful and during the week the lake is quiet. We have been loving every second of our stay up here and are feeling depressed that it has to end. But, we are excited because next time we come up here we are bringing six of our favorite couples with us. I'm counting the days until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds relaxing, blissful and fun!
Post a Comment