We've decided to make our blog private to protect these sweet little cheeks. Leave us your address if you would like to subject yourself to all things Lucy, Todd and Suzy... but mostly just all things Lucy.
Hey Suzy, You don't know me, but I am friends with Todd from school. I just love following your blog and your perfect little family. I would like an invite, if that's okay with you.
cathyjs03@gmail.com (I'm not some random creeper! I went to high school with Todd and we were in the same ward. I love your blog!! Your baby is such a doll.)
Totally understand how that feels. I just went cold turkey and did it without telling anyone...and have mixed feelings, but it's totally for the best! Drop us a message on Facebook and I'll add you guys! :)
Love your cute blog! Your new baby and mine are the same age.. I found you through Ashley's blog! amber_snow23@yahoo.com and let me know if you want an invite to mine
you probablly don't really know who i am. i'm bryan hegsted's older sister....and marci lindstroms cousin. i've been blog lurking you for a while now and would LOVE to be able to keep following your life. amcgavin@gmail.com ps lucy is sooooo beautiful
I am also someone you don't know, but I was good friends with Barry's first wife Judy and remember Todd when he was just a bratty little boy. ;) I ran across your blog a few months ago and after reading your story about what you were going through during your pregnancy, I was hooked. I would love to continue to be able to view your blog, my email address is lyndsgood@hotmail.com. I would also love to be able to view your Instagram, if you so choose to add me, (lyndsgood).
Thanks! I think you are gorgeous, your baby is beautiful, and what you and Todd seem to have together is no less than amazing.
I found your blog through a friend of mine a while back and just love your blog. My husband is going to BYU right now and is applying to Dental School right now and we are applying to Roseman as one of our many schools so it has been great to see what life is like for other young couples in dental school. Would love to be added alliepace89@gmail.com
46 comments:
Hey i would love to be added to your blog
Angelface02092000@yahoo.com
I'd love to keep up with your little family! willmoreb@ida.net
I would love an invite also! (You don't really know me, but I am one of Todd's friends from high school.)My email is Jenessajane@gmail.com
Pick Me! Pick Me!!! Invite Please! braguskus@msn.com
Yes please! caitlynbergstrom@gmail.com
elised.ford@gmail.com
I'd like an invite... chantelmurrah@gmail.com I've enjoyed getting to know you through blogland.
I love reading about your cute little family!
bpbrittpark@gmail.com
rachaeljmulder@gmail.com -- yuh better!!! <3
funny how blogs become mostly about the baby...but I love it!
siripowell@yahoo.com
daviang@aol.com
best be adding me please! kjhuntsman@gmail.com
cuuuuuuuute
yes please! ctkofoed@gmail.com
I admit I stock your blog! And would love to continue! chelsea.harman@hotmail.com
Yes please! treag25@hotmail.com
Your family is cute! CONGRATS on the baby. murray-kim@hotmail.com
katrinahschen@gmail.com
love your blog! chaseandjenna@gmail.com
p.s. i think lucy and charlie need to meet! We should get together!
Also love your blog! andreakhancock@hotmail.com
Also love your blog! andreakhancock@hotmail.com
Hey Suzy, You don't know me, but I am friends with Todd from school. I just love following your blog and your perfect little family. I would like an invite, if that's okay with you.
Thanks,
Rachel
cathyjs03@gmail.com (I'm not some random creeper! I went to high school with Todd and we were in the same ward. I love your blog!! Your baby is such a doll.)
I would love to keep following your blog. msutton@ssscpa.net
Us too! Audreyfuller09@yahoo.com
Totally understand how that feels. I just went cold turkey and did it without telling anyone...and have mixed feelings, but it's totally for the best! Drop us a message on Facebook and I'll add you guys! :)
Love your cute blog! Your new baby and mine are the same age.. I found you through Ashley's blog! amber_snow23@yahoo.com and let me know if you want an invite to mine
wadeandkatieparker@yahoo.com
heathajo_21@msn.com
Your family is adorable! We made our blog private once we had our daughter too so I understand how you feel!
trevnwhit@gmail.com
you probablly don't really know who i am. i'm bryan hegsted's older sister....and marci lindstroms cousin. i've been blog lurking you for a while now and would LOVE to be able to keep following your life. amcgavin@gmail.com
ps lucy is sooooo beautiful
I am also someone you don't know, but I was good friends with Barry's first wife Judy and remember Todd when he was just a bratty little boy. ;) I ran across your blog a few months ago and after reading your story about what you were going through during your pregnancy, I was hooked. I would love to continue to be able to view your blog, my email address is lyndsgood@hotmail.com. I would also love to be able to view your Instagram, if you so choose to add me, (lyndsgood).
Thanks! I think you are gorgeous, your baby is beautiful, and what you and Todd seem to have together is no less than amazing.
Lyndsay Goody
you better add me... jordanmceuen@hotmail.com
I would love to keep up with your cute little fam! :)
julia_ann81@yahoo.com
I would love to be added - ngiddley@sehinc.com.
I found your blog through a friend of mine a while back and just love your blog. My husband is going to BYU right now and is applying to Dental School right now and we are applying to Roseman as one of our many schools so it has been great to see what life is like for other young couples in dental school. Would love to be added alliepace89@gmail.com
I love your blog! Would love to keep up with it! You have such a cute family. boy_craze@hotmail.com.
would love to keep peakin in.. lindseymarlor@gmail.com
me, me! ky.jackson@gmail.com
Oh my Goodness! How are you? I stumbled across your blog looking at other people from school. Your daughter is gorgeous. Hope all is well!
jessicahansen50@hotmail.com
I would love to be added to your blog. Mine is lanali825@gmail.com
chelsi.linderman@gmail.com
manduh03@hotmail.com
chelseyfaye@hotmail.com
Count me in!
Heatherjones5@gmail.com
Post a Comment