
1. moving in the UHaul
2. 4th of July cutting wood camp out
3. boating with buds
4. more boating with fam
5. trip to California
6.Todd finally cuts his hair
7. Opal and the office
8. Rock climbing graduation party
9. Graduation
10. Bridge Jumping
11. Junkyard wars in Twin Falls
[Danny]Summer lovin' had me a blast[Sandy]Summer lovin' happened so fast[Danny]I met a girl crazy for me[Sandy]Met a boy cute as can be[Both]Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights
2 comments:
Okay, Suzy. I have been thinking about you all day. I hope your test went well. Your mom updated me on what she knew. It sounds like you had the 75 question version of the test, life is good. Love the picture collage and the new pics on your blog. It is so you. You are probably the most photogentic person I know or you are just prettier than the rest of the world. Keep us updated.
I love the new layout and the super cute pics! It was so fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment