
Exam Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 at 8:00 AM
Candidate: Suzanne Holman
NCLEX ID: 21171481
Registration #: 226501424
Exam: NCLEX-RN: The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
Grade: pass
I PASSED MY NURSING BOARDS. I AM OFFICIALLY A REGISTERED NURSE! MY MARKET VALUE JUST QUADRUPLED. 16 MONTHS OF NURSING SCHOOL, 84 NURSING SCHOOL TESTS, 8 A'S AND ONE A- ON MY TRANSCRIPT, 100 PEP TALKS FROM TODD, 82 URINALS, 75 LIFE DECIDING QUESTIONS, ONE AND A HALF HOURS TESTING, TWO HORRIBLE DAYS OF WAITING LATER... I AM NOW SUZY HOLMAN RN.
p.s the picture of the Huntsman Cancer Institute, one of the nations top cancer centers that I am lucky enough to work at come October.
12 comments:
WAY TO GO SUE! I am so excited for you! Best feeling ever is seeing that tiny little print (pass)! Life only gets easier and better from there! PS your blog is WAY BETTER THAN OURS....But my food storage does kick your trash. Come on, I had to find something better. :) But you are on your way! Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud. Please come and visit us when you get to Utah.
haha Congratulations! That's awesome, what a relief to have that behind you!! Congrats on the job in October as well! ha You'll make one great enthusiastic nurse!
Congrats Suzy - Hooray for you.
Way to go! I'm so proud and impressed of course! I LOVE your new look on your blog!
Congrats! I knew you would do it. Way to go with all A's in school - how many people can say that? not many.
The blog is lovely. I love the picture of you at the top with the focus on the flowers. AMAZING!
congrats Suzy!! Way to go!!
Suzy!! Congratulations! that is so awesome! I wish that is what I would have done..who am I kiding...haha I act like I'm 70 and cant move! haha I'm happy for you and glad that you are going to be living in Utah. We'll need to get together!
I am so not surprised that you passed. I am excited for you and glad that, that day is finally over for you. Obviously I wish it was me!!! Good job, Congrats! Now you can be one of those that says "Yeah, it sucked but it was all worth it"!
Congratulations!! Good luck with your new job at the Huntsman Cancer center! It sounds like you guys are doing good. Tell Todd that Broc still wants to go golfing some time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so Proud of you!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your job!!!
HEY CONGRATS! thats so awesome!!!
Post a Comment