DO NOT REPORT TO SOCIAL SERVICES

I need to preface my story by telling you that Todd would never hurt me on purpose, and inform you that he has given permission to tell this story. He is mortified, but I'm okay and find our last nights saga hilarious.

So it's 3:00a.m -ish and I see spiders... I see them in my dream, they were on my bed and the spiders were huge and fastly approaching my face. So, I scream bloody murder, the natural reaction to coconut sized spiders on your bed. And my loving, protective,tough husband is sure in his delirious and half asleep state that I am screaming because someone is attacking me. So, he starts throwing punches, he is up on his knees just thrashing at the invisible person, he's really going at it and finally he connects his fist with something. He's got him, the dirty little wife attacker. So he scrambles and hits the lights only to see a teary eyed and terrified me with a bleeding lip. He scoops me up in his trembling arms and apologizes all night, not kidding he woke me up hourly to say he was sorry and ask if I was okay. I am now very confident that if attackers ever come to get me in my sleep, I will be well protected... he's got quite a punch. I love you babe!

10 comments:

Karin said...

Thats a great story, but where's the picture?!!! You guys have such a great relationship. Very Funny!

Fords said...

That's hilarious!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

This is hilarious. You two are the sleepiest...so I could totally picture this scenario happening.

Chelsi said...

Ha! I love it. When Trevor and I are out together and somebody asks "what happened to your arm?" I love to answer, "My husband pushed me down the stairs!"
Here is to devious wives, milk it for all it's worth! Cheers!

Melinda said...

Haha you two, this should be sad but its really funny. Poor Suz and her abusive hubby, way to go Todd!

Dan & Brooke said...

That is the best thing I have heard all day! Way to go Todd! I had tears in my eyes reading it. So funny. I agree with Karin, where is the picture of the battered wife!

Hank and Lacy said...

Yikes!! Such a funny story!!! I totally understand the spider issue! I wake Hank up all the time to check under the bed or shake out our covers...he hasn't hit me yet, but we're both awake so that changes things! Hope the lip heals fast!

Brittanie said...

I could not stop laughing when i was reading this. Your descriptions were so good i could totally picture it. I had to go get Butch to come and read it. Thanks for the good laugh.

Lisa said...

Luke and I are rolling on the ground! We promise we won't report you. Great story!

The Pruitt Fam said...

OH MY!!!! Suzy you crack us up!!!!! NOTE TO SELF.......do not wake Todd up with sounds of screaming!!!!!!! At least you know he is THE MAN!!!!