this is Todds contribution to the blog. Yesterday while we were on the phone we reinacted the whole conversation, Todd was yelling "BUTTLICKER OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER", in the library, he said he got some pretty funny looks, but there were a few people around that were laughing because they obviously had seen the episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep in mind that Barry and I don't have any TV channels so I haven't ever seen this show. But thats pretty fun and I can only imagine the looks that Todd was getting in the school library. Cass and I missed you yesterday, we'll have to try again next time.
Hey Todd I got your little message and will call ya when I get a second I changed my phone number so now nobody has it.
haha i love the office! i can just hear you two!
Darn it! We are leaving for Utah on Tuesday and coming home Sunday. I'm really sad, but we should get together over Christmas! Are you guys comin up?
Post a Comment