Wild Wild West





Welcome to the wild wild west, where the clay pigeons never get shot, and people are funny dressed. Most of us aint never held a gun, so trying to act western was prety darn fun. Todd looked pretty sexy in his cowboy getup, my 90 pound sister couldn't even hold the gun up. The gun was loud, heavy and hurt my shoulder real bad, huntin, campin or shootin is nothing I ever learned from my dad. Now my in-laws theres a different story, I was forced to go camping last year I through a fit and went home early. So if you are lookin for a buddy to go out shoot em' up wit, don't call up a Sutton -just cause we live in archer doesn't mean we can shoot worth a shiznit.

9 comments:

Kim & Jesse said...

you've always been a really good poet... Im very impressed.

Hilary said...

That is the funniest post I have ever read in my life. Ever! Great rhyme. And for the record - I weigh 103 pounds. Love it!

Will you send me the pics?

Melinda said...

Hilary's face is the best. Holy Moly I was gigglin when I saw this picture. Pretty cute litte redneck family.

Hank and Lacy said...

Thanks for clarifying the country stereotype for all of us fellow Archerites!

Kip & Melissa said...

haha ooh suzy! that is the best post I have read in my life! I am loving your orange hat!

Nicole said...

I'm not going to lie, you look dead sexy shooting a gun! And I love the black and white pictures of you two!

The Pruitt Fam said...

These here cousins in Utah are perty darn proud of the clan!!!! Those shootin pics are perty darn impressive!!! Before you know it you will be shootin up a deer and skinnin it with us up the mountains! hahahahahah lolololol!!!
love ya,

Linda Austin Hart said...

Bin thar. dun that.
Made me laugh.

Linda Austin Hart said...

Actually, it gets better. Some of my better memories are of camping, learning how to shoot, and getting pretty good hitting tin cans & bottles with a boys 22 rifle. Keep packing up going, whenver & wherever he invites you!