I totally laughed out loud at this post. It is so true. I catch myself doing and wearing things I never would have dreamed of when I was single...I tease Trevor on days when I make a quick trip to the grocery store in sweats and without makeup, telling him I am letting myself go... PS - those are adorable shoes, even with the socks.
haha Oh my gosh suzy i miss you!! ha i love it i know exactly what you mean i am always dying about the things i will wear in public and kip doesn't seem to notice.. or he's just way to nice to say anything! haha but i would love to see you!
haha that is great! I do that all the time and Im constantly like oh my gosh I cant believe that Im doing this and Brian is always like its not a big deal..who do you have to impress!! haha He has seen it all, so whats some socks with shoes!? haha I think it looks great and no to mention I love those shoes!! haha
yeah, i do the same thing sometimes, i just hate it when my feet are cold, but it is true. if me and blake were just dating i would sacrifice having cold feet. ~chantelle
Oh, this is so true! I bet all married women are guilty of wearing crazy things or going all day with out brushing our hair or putting on make up! Good thing husbands are usually a lillte less than fashion savy!
Haha I have those " you know you are married when..." moments all the time! Isn't it great! So you will have to keep an eye out for my uncle at work. He is down there getting treatments.
10 comments:
Whatever - you know you're cute!!
I totally laughed out loud at this post. It is so true. I catch myself doing and wearing things I never would have dreamed of when I was single...I tease Trevor on days when I make a quick trip to the grocery store in sweats and without makeup, telling him I am letting myself go...
PS - those are adorable shoes, even with the socks.
haha Oh my gosh suzy i miss you!! ha i love it i know exactly what you mean i am always dying about the things i will wear in public and kip doesn't seem to notice.. or he's just way to nice to say anything! haha but i would love to see you!
Ha Ha...you must have been cold? That's totally mom!
lol. Love it.
haha that is great! I do that all the time and Im constantly like oh my gosh I cant believe that Im doing this and Brian is always like its not a big deal..who do you have to impress!! haha He has seen it all, so whats some socks with shoes!? haha I think it looks great and no to mention I love those shoes!! haha
yeah, i do the same thing sometimes, i just hate it when my feet are cold, but it is true. if me and blake were just dating i would sacrifice having cold feet. ~chantelle
Oh, this is so true! I bet all married women are guilty of wearing crazy things or going all day with out brushing our hair or putting on make up! Good thing husbands are usually a lillte less than fashion savy!
Haha I have those " you know you are married when..." moments all the time! Isn't it great!
So you will have to keep an eye out for my uncle at work. He is down there getting treatments.
Haha crap youre funny. I wore a headband the other day....haha what is happening?
Post a Comment