You guessed it, it was Todds turn to be in charge of theme night. So we went to opening Jazz game, it was so fun. We'll share a few highlites from the game. #5 the freaky bear mascot was shooting t-shirts into the crowd with one of those poweful tshirt shooter guns and he accidentally shot a t-shirt at one of his coworkers standing right by him and it nailed him right in the privates (yes,another reason to fear mascots). #4 A man died a few rows in front of us. Honestly, he DIED they carried him out dead as a doornail. He was a very old obese man, I'm guessing his size mixed with excitement from the game just did him in, so that was wierd. #3 we got free chalupas from TacoBell because the Jazz got 5 blocks. #2There was a drunk old man with a long white mullet dancing like Beyonce in front of us. And #1 Todd and I took turns of dancing every time a song came on. Todds got MAD dancing skills don't you think. oh p.s work has been going great since my trauma day, I love it again.
Dead Man and Jazz Fans
You guessed it, it was Todds turn to be in charge of theme night. So we went to opening Jazz game, it was so fun. We'll share a few highlites from the game. #5 the freaky bear mascot was shooting t-shirts into the crowd with one of those poweful tshirt shooter guns and he accidentally shot a t-shirt at one of his coworkers standing right by him and it nailed him right in the privates (yes,another reason to fear mascots). #4 A man died a few rows in front of us. Honestly, he DIED they carried him out dead as a doornail. He was a very old obese man, I'm guessing his size mixed with excitement from the game just did him in, so that was wierd. #3 we got free chalupas from TacoBell because the Jazz got 5 blocks. #2There was a drunk old man with a long white mullet dancing like Beyonce in front of us. And #1 Todd and I took turns of dancing every time a song came on. Todds got MAD dancing skills don't you think. oh p.s work has been going great since my trauma day, I love it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe someone died. Suz, you have had way too much drama the last little while.
Somebody died? That is so weird. How do you go back to cheering after that?
Dead guy huh, that's odd. Hey I tagged ya.
Yeah I have to agree the whole dead guy thing is weird. I would have put that as number 1 for sure. I'm glad work has been better for you. I like my job alot.
Well I'm glad you survived the Jazz game as well:) I love the video of Todd dancing...so funny!
Post a Comment