Dear baby,
Happy 13 weeks. I wish you were already here. Your dad is basically M.I.A all week due to school, and I wish you were here to distract me. Instead, thoughts of you are here to worry me. Someone told me to prepare for a life of worry, because that what you do when you have kids. I’m not a big worrier typically and the fact that the worry factor doesn’t go away when you are born sort of alarms me. I guess I’ll be worrying for different reasons then though, and maybe it will be a little easier. Worry will hopefully be reduced more when we meet with your neonatologist doctor and my high risk OB doctor next Wednesday. We will do another ultrasound and see how your cute little body is developing and develop a whole plan of care for us. I’m not a worrier, but am a big planner, so a plan sounds divine. The plan for this week is for us both to survive. Me, survive a long week basically without your dad and you, just survive. Survive. Love, mom.
3 comments:
You're in my prayers.
De-lurking to say hope all is well.
Suzy - sorry I am apparently the last to know. Congrats on your little girl and know that your family is in our prayers. If she's anything like you, she'll fight her way through this and be a blessing to the world.
Hugs,
Kylie
Post a Comment