Girls, Girls, Girls

       Remember that one time I went on the worlds coolest trip with my sisters and dad? And I barely gave it a nod because of all the baby craziness. Well, now that Todd and I are breathing a little easier…a little (we are getting the full genetic results tomorrow and are hoping there are no surprises) It’s time I posted a few fun pictures.  

chinatown We heart Chinatown with all its cheap perfumes and sketchy dealers that we follow upstairs into a little room full of knock off goods. We heart watches, jewelry, hats, t-shirts, scarves, sweaters, and all of the other random stuff we got.

Girls Trip Boston7[5]    We heart the cape Girls Trip Boston3[4] We heart the subway. We mostly heart that my dad still has all of his limbs. There were multiple times the doors were closing and not all 8 of us were on board. My dad would lodge his hand or his body in between the doors so they wouldn’t close until we all got on

Girls Trip Boston1[4]    We heart time square… sorry this collage is likely to induce a seizure.

2011-10-25[3]

girls3

We heart NYC, and Boston… I had to miss some of the Boston part because I came home to get tests. But, it was so great to just be with my sisters and my parents. In case you thought it was all glamorous and New Yorky, this is me throwing up out the window at a toll booth, and what was even better was that I wasn’t the only nauseous pregnant lady in the crew… good times.DSC_3585